This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
Doesn't it seem like it was just January and we were all whining about snow and cold? Now here it is officially spring and it's time to pick out a new swimsuit (or two) for spring break and summer vacation. It's so important to pick out a suit that fits your body style, and gives you comfort and versatility. View more of women's swimwear at Express.
Shop The Newest Arrivals in the Express Spring 2011 Swim Collection!
I like to pick out a couple suits that can be mixed and matched, just for a fun new look every day at the pool or beach. This year, why not go a little more bold, with stripes and frills? Just look at these two bikinis. There's no reason you can't wear the yellow bottom with the striped top, and vice versa. A litte wild perhaps, but who cares? It's summer, and time for livin'!
- Shop bright solids, bikinis, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped two piece swimwear, and sleek metallic styles.
- Designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
- Removable padding in tops.
- Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
- Swim shorts available for men.
- Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her.
Right now, if you sign up for Express e-mail you'll be entered in a contest for a chance to win one of ten Express $200 gift cards. Not only that, but I noticed on the sign up page they are offering a discount on your first purchase. The sweepstakes rules can be found by clicking this link. Ok, let's go shop Express!