I was born in 1950 and lived through the height of the "Cold War" era where we had Civil Defense drills along with our fire drills at school. One of our neighbors down the street even had a 'secret' fallout shelter! We took very seriously the edict to "duck and cover" if we saw a *flash. Uh, yeah, maybe we were just a teeny bit gullible, huh?
- What are our fears these days? From this ad, it looks like it's being without food for a year or so.
- Are you living in fear of invasion by terrorists?
- What about survival after a disaster?
- What are your thoughts on Costco selling this dehydrated food?
- Would you buy it? Did you even know it was available?
- Have you bought any? (If you have, can I borrow a cup of dehydrated ham?)
*By the way, if you do see a flash, it's probably too late to duck and cover.