- Two fruits and/or vegetables that you identify with fall:
- Two colors that you identify with fall:
- Two events that you identify with fall:
- Two adjective that describe fall:
- Two favorite things/activities that you identify with fall:
(1)That sweet almost fermented smell of apples that have fallen from the tree, not good for anything but keeping yellowjackets happy and maybe some applesauce; and it just isn't fall without pumpkin. Pies, or carved and sitting on the porch, ready to greet the trick-or-treaters.
(2) The yellow-gold of leaves as they get ready to leave their trees and fall to the ground to complete their value as mulch; and the red cheeks of the fans in the stadiums at all the local football games as they rally to support their teams.
(3) Can it be fall without the annual raking of the leaves? Closely followed by Halloween.
(4) "frosty" fall mornings; red-nosed fall mornings.
Visit Tuesday Twosome and tell us what you think of.